Symptoms of Heart Attacks In Women Under 40
Heart attacks are major health concerns faced worldwide. The mortality rate is keeping on increasing every year due to heart attacks. The following article gives a detailed description on symptoms of heart attacks in women under 40 years of age.
Heart attacks were considered to be a problem only in the old aged people. But, in today’s world even young men and women are falling prey to this serious condition.
Heart attacks in women under 40
mainly occur due to factors like history of cardiovascular problems, high bad cholesterol levels, obesity, smoking and consuming severe alcohol.
Symptoms of heart attacks in women under 40
are the same as symptoms of normal heart attack. Nearly ¼ th of heart attacks are considered to be silent heart attacks as they cause no warnings or symptoms. Symptoms vary a lot from indigestion to chest pain. The pain is even felt in the arm some times, but the pain is always felt on the left side. Symptoms observed in women under 40 due to heart attacks are as follows:
- Extreme sudden weakness
- Chest pain as if you are being stabbed
- Continuous sweating without even performing any strenuous activity
- Severe indigestion
- Pain in the upper abdominal region
- Developing sudden nauseated feeling
- Dizziness along with fatigue
- Severe vomiting
- Fluctuations and palpitations in heartbeat
- Panic attacks
- Pain in the center of the chest with severe pressure on the chest
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in the jaw, back and arms
- A sudden discomfort in the chest with feelings of uneasiness
- A sense of impending doom
These are the most observed
symptoms of heart attacks in women under 40
. Some women may only experience a few of these symptoms while some others will experience all these symptoms. Consult a physician as soon as you notice these symptoms to save yourselves from heart attacks.