Cholesterol Reduction Natural- Herbs
Cholesterol is a fat found in the body. Excessive levels of it are not desirable. There are several ways to reduce it, but cholesterol reduction natural is the best. Herbs such as terminalia arjuna and
bilberry can be effective.
Cholesterol Reduction Natural- Herb Terminalia arjuna
- It is one of the safest herb for problems such as hypertension, blocked arteries and high cholesterol. Arjuna tea is effective for reducing fats under the eyes, lowers triglycerides and is helpful in cases of heart failure.
- Arjuna provides co enzyme Q-10 which is an nutrient that is vital for the heart. It maintains levels of cholesterol and is known for controlling blood pressure.
- It enhances pumping of the heart.
- It provides strength to the heart muscles. It maintains the tone of heart muscle. It aids in proper contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- A condition called angina, a chest ailment is caused due to less flow of blood to the heart. However, regular consumption of arjuna helped to prevent this condition.
- This herb suppresses the uptake of fats by the blood. This is an important cholesterol reduction property.
- It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, flavonoids and minerals copper, calcium, zinc and magnesium.
- It has coronary risk modulating features. It is effective for patients suffering from liver cirrhosis.
- The antioxidant component of it prevents the oxidation of LDL to a dangerous form.
- It is nicotine free that makes it safer to consume.
The anthocyanisides component in bilberry is effective for proper blood circulation and strengthening of blood vessels. It prevents the oxidation of LDL. Oxidation of LDL is the most important cause for plaque formation on the arteries.
Other Ways of Cholesterol Reduction Naturally
- Changes in the diet can be a natural way of treating cholesterol. Intake of fruits and vegetables is recommended.
- Switching on to exercises is the best way.